TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF
GO-STUDIO WORKS FOUNDATION
People must understand what GO-STUDIO WORKS FOUNDATION stands for. The FOUNDATION is here to seek after any serious mind-blowing upcoming artiste that is truly promising, a goal getter, unique, soul touching and exceptionally determined artiste who is set to make the world better than they met it through the music industry.
To get started, it begins with having a bigger picture of great dreams. This is what we desire to find in you; huge voice, perfect timing, truly original and exceptionally good to be ignored.
1. GO-STUDIO WORKS FOUNDATION does not impose dreams on artiste and once an artiste runs dry of dreams, the same is shown the way out of the FOUNDATION. We discovered you simply for your aspirations to achieve great things in the music industry.
2. Exceptionally prepared artiste are recommended for production in GO-STUDIO WORKS FOUNDATION and not for the truly lazy artiste who cut nails around the efforts of other artiste.
3. The act of insubordination by pre-participants, admitted members and post-participants is an infringement that will attract disciplinary action.
4. Every formal AUDITION that is organized by our FOUNDATION, although, open to all, is designed for a required number of admittance into GO-STUDIO WORKS membership. It is just for a limited number of artistes.
5. The registration of participants is at a non-refundable cost for the GO-STUDIO WORKS AUDITION.
6. Hate speech of any form against the FOUNDATION, AUDITION participants or the management of GO-STUDIO WORKS is highly prohibited and may attract legal actions. However, constructive suggestions and feedback are allowed to improve GO-STUDIO WORKS services to upcoming artistes.
7. Any registered participants is free to withdraw without a demand for refunds of payment.
8. Smoking, drinking of alcohol and flirting round GO-STUDIO WORKS PREMISES is not allowed.
9. Admitted members are liable to enjoy all benefits and privileges prescribed by the GO-STUDIO WORKS FOUNDATION.
10. The admittance of a member is valid for two (2) years only and it can be renewed at a specified amount by the FOUNDATION.
11. Single artiste registration is NGN 2,000.00 and Band registration is NGN 5,000.00 only.
12. GO-STUDIO WORKS GRAMMY AWARD for the best-selling album, singers, band, producers, etc. is scheduled for every two (2) years.
13. AUDITION registration process is not complete without a confirmation alert from GO-STUDIO WORKS FOUNDATION only. This will include an AUDITION PARTICIPATION CODE for your safe-keeping. It will be required at the AUDITION CENTRE.
14. The preparation for AUDITION requirement are:
(1) A print-out of your AUDITION PARTICIPATION CODE.
(2) Your AUDITION material for LIVE PERFORMANCE could be DISC instrumental or band members on stage.
(3) Also, get ready to harmonize voice with other artistes.
NOTE: THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS CONSULTATION WITH GO-STUDIO WORKS FOUNDATION MEMBERS.
For further information, contact our Studio Team for free consultation on +234(0) 803 8606 060 and +234(0) 807 8585 944. GMT +01 - 11AM to 2PM, Monday to Fridays.